Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holiday season.... drives me nuts

There is just so much to do..so little time. I know, I know everyone's busy. I just feel like there's not enough time to take a deep breath and relax. The whole stress of buying so many gifts and making them meaningful is sooo time consuming. Yes, it doesn't help that I wait so long, this I know. But some habits are hard to change overnight.

So today I spent a couple hours shopping. I didn't do so bad. But it is hard to resist shopping for yourself. But today I actually succeeded! Not one gift for me. I would mention what I bought but I can't give anything away just yet.

So on to more important stuff....I would have loved to have my 'product' ready for this holiday season. I was trying to decide if I should start with ETSY. I also considered going through Design*Sponge's new shop. But they would have to be limited edition if I go that route. We'll see what happens. But I will be showing you very soon, I promise.

No comments: