Friday, January 12, 2007

HAPPY FRIDAY..Woo hoo!

I know I haven't been posting much. Although I don't like to make very specific resolutions (well not out loud), I do have some general ones I plan on keeping. One of them is definitely related to 'creativity', basically using my creative genes in some small way on a very regular basis. (whether it is drawing, illustrator, crafting, painting, anything).
I feel this is especially important since my day job doesn't use or require ANY creativity. I feel like need to do something creative to feel alive and feel like I'm heading in the right direction. And not get seriously depressed again. I don't know if this sounds crazy. But if you are a creative person and not working that way in your day to day job, trust me it sucks the life right out of you. And that is not an exaggeration.

So just a blurb about Pinky Brown -redesign ... what is the idea? Well part of it was to create
'things' that have a second use. Maybe repurposing items to give them a second life. Of course its not a new thought. But I like the idea of making something beautiful or useful out of something not ordinarily used for that purpose. So I promise I will be sharing my first 'redesign' in the next couple weeks!!!!

No comments: