Monday, December 03, 2007

Weekend recap........

...reading December's Domino, of course...........

Well let's see........Friday was the lil dance recital which was soooo cute!!! I love watching all the little ones with their tutu's and happy faces. She did such a great job. Not shy at all, which was great. You just never know when that shy bug will show up. And we all went out for a bite to eat after.

My daughter's best friend and her family went to the same restaurant as well, so my lil chicky was just happy and silly as can be!! I took lots of photos.


Sat........went to visit my sister and kiddies who I haven't seen in many, many months. So it was Great to see them!! And that evening we went out to celebrate my sister-in-law's Bday, yum!

Sunday... as I mentioned, it was supposed to be all about 'doll making'. But I ended up sick in bed..all day!!!! All day. So nothing happened on Sunday. So that's still on my to do list.

No comments: