Saturday, February 02, 2008

Hey S -Day!

That's what my little girl calls Saturday and Sunday's .....the S days, so cute!!!
Went to Yoga this morning and I feel great! I've committed to 2 days a week(meaning paid for). I know that doesn't sound like much, but for someone who's not big on exercise of any kind, its a good beginning.
I have too many unfinished crafty projects lying around that are bugging me!!! like this
appliqued pillow case for little J...... so far from being done....
or these letters I cut out of fabric to make a(different) pillow with 'HOME' sewn onto.....

I am almost finished with some Valentine's Day suprise gifts for special someone's. I can only give a partial peek or it will totally give it away. They are tea towels that I've embroidered onto.......

Enjoy your S -Days my friends!!!!!

1 comment:

Marichelle said...

Not sure how I found your blog, but I've been reading for a while now... "S days"- love it! That pillow is the cutest, your daughters are very very lucky - can't wait to see the finished product! - Marichelle