Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Day 1 post job...........

So this was the first day sans work. It felt so very strange. I know it should of felt like a day off but it didn't. It was different. I ran errands, kept somewhat busy, but there were certainly moments where I was wondering 'OK what do I do now'. (Even though there are a billion things to get done)



So I want to try to do this little thing where I take a photo each day for at least 30 days. It could be more than one, but definitely ONE. Just looking for the beautiful in the ordinary. Or something from my day, really it could be anything. Let's see how it goes.
*
This photo -below- is a piece I started on........but it's still in the works. They will be original pieces of ART made directly on old books, to be displayed as such.




and of course I had plenty of time for some sweets! Very YUMMY banana cupcakes with Rainbow chip icing. Oh so good!

Tomorrow is a NEW day and I'm looking forward to it!!!

No comments: