(I actually sit on this cushion.... chair is super duper uncomfy, $3 dollar cushion...awesome)
So what do you do when you move into a new office and are staring at blaring white empty walls all day? Well you could do what I do and use your favorite catalog images for a temporary solution. And especially since there are some great ones these days......i.e. Anthro!
Here's what you do to make your own collage-
1. Take your favorite catalogs, here I used JCREW, ANTHROPOLOGIE, and BODEN.
2 Rip out pages, it works best if you think about using certain colors for a cohesive theme.
3. You need ONE post card, or I used a 4 x 6 canvas panel. I think the panel is best because of the thickness of it.
4. Fold the pages around it AS IF you are wrapping a present. I would not crease the edges, keep them sort of rounded but press enough so it leaves the impression.
5. Remove the card or panel and refold the same way following the impression you just made.
Now apply a piece or 2 of tape to keep the back closed.
6. Apply to wall with Masking tape. It makes it easy to remove when you want to change up your images for a new season or add your real wall art.
PS- ...you should do all of the folding, making of pages at home and bring to work ready to hang......unless your boss is super cool. You know, just saying. : )