Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good Stuff!!

HELLO! HELLO! I didn't mean to skip out on you, but there is lot's happening. We unexpectedly put an offer in on a house and it was accepted!!!!! So if all goes well, as we expect and hope it will ....we will be moving! It's not far at all, next town over... : )
But I still have to get this home ready to sell.....along with the zillion other things that come along with this whole process.
So it's very exciting and exhausting!!! But mostly exciting!
By the way, I'm so glad Spring is coming! I already love that we moved the clocks ahead, I sooo appreciate having the extra daylight. I feel more productive! I know its a mental thing, but it works for me.
The lovely eye candy in these photos are from the Anthropologie SOHO store........it's so nice to stroll through and see the displays. See the one above with the punch cards and strips of fabric, I love that idea for a backyard lounging area.

I promise to drop in and share what's happening, some crafty goodness and other cool stuff!!

PS--- please excuse my plain blog design and banner. It is under construction!

No comments: