Saturday, November 24, 2007

Long weekend...........

This is a five day weekend for me and I'm enjoying every single second! Long weekends are just the best in my book, even if I am doing nothing! Thanksgiving was great, I will be doing alot of visiting these next 2 days. It will be good to catch up with friends and family.


Below is a photo of a little Holiday card I made for this year!


This is a print I just finished framing for my niece to go along with her B-Day present.



I didn't get into Black Friday this year, I can't believe it myself. I just didn't have a plan of what I wanted, so the last thing I wanted to do was wander around aimlessly in that chaos.

Anyway.. .I'm off to pick up the latest issue of VENUS mag. If you haven't read... The Black Apple was chosen as 2007 Best Indie Business, Congrats Emily!

No comments: