Friday, September 07, 2007

Irwin boots update




So the boots came today around 11:30 ish... so cool about the timing, but that's about it. I was kind of bummed out when I opened the package and saw that they were not evenly colored. And it doesn't look like it is supposed to be that way. Meaning, you can see streaks of darkness as if someone tried to waterproof them. It's really hard to take a good pic with a cell phone... but it really looks like someone did a poor staining job. I just can't imagine that these are what the boots looked like on the shelves of Nine West.

I wish I knew someone else who has them. It doesn't mention anything in the reviews or description about it. I'm thinking maybe someone tried to waterproof them, messed them up and returned them.

The lighting is terrible in these pics..so I don't know if you can really see how bad it looks.
I'm so disappointed.


No comments: