Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wishes

Just popping in to let you know that my wish for sunshine came true! Well, it was cloudy but the important part of no showers, is all I cared about. So happy about that. I think next year will be indoors though. The pony party was alot of fun! They had such a good time.
The day after the party which was her actual Bday, it was raining, but ironically we were happy . Because she wanted wear her new matching 'English Roses' Rain coat, boots, umbrella and test them out in the puddles! It was quite fun. I snapped a couple pictures, I'll try to share this week.

I can't believe I didn't take pics of the party favors, they looked so cute all together! I still have a couple at home.. I have to shoot. They were Tin buckets, filled with hay, horses, charms, and goodies!

I have some NEW 'Pinky Brown' totes coming soon!!! First time for totes, I'm very excited about them. They are screenprinted with one of my drawings and then further embellished by me, I'll save the rest for when you see them! (some time in May). I have to squeeze in vacation next month too! : )

No comments: