Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pretty Toothpaste cover!

I guess I'm still thinking of bathroom stuff............so as I looked at my ugly tube of toothpaste I thought why not cover it up with some pretty fabric. So that's what I did. I cut a piece of fabric, covered it with clear laminate with about an inch of extra laminate to hold it together.

Now you can leave your tube out and still have it look pretty. And I think once the tube is done you can easily peel off the cover and put it on a new tube.

Woo hoo!

This was super quick....just a few minutes tops!!!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

I love your medicine chest make-over! I am definitely using that idea this week! I ended up on your blog while looking up Anthro ideas for my home! I have just re-done my bedroom in a very Anthro-vintage style. So I am just looking for last touches. Your medicine chest is one great idea! Thanks!

Moore Minutes said...

What a fun idea...I enjoy making the details of our life beautiful! Thank you for posting on my blog. I'm excited to do this whole new blogging thing, lol... :)

mosey said...

Wow, this is a fantastic idea! Great blog!

Spirit D. said...

Thanks for the inspo! Here's mine:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12555773@N08/4745696699/