Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday's happenings.......

So I go back to work and totally neglect my blog! No fair, I know. It's an adjustment for everyone, I'll get back into the groove again. It's my only creative outlet at this point so I need to get back to blogging.


We are making cookies now. It's freezing out! We went to the park for about 10 minutes and we were out of there real quick, such wimps. I finally found out how to get the photos off my android..yay!!!!

Like this pic of one of my fav mirrors...................



Thinking about the holidays coming up.....trying to remember where I spent last Thanksgiving...my family or my husbands. This is a big debate EVERY year! Most of the time we have to look at pictures to know for sure.


Sad that this weekend we roll the clocks back...... hate when it get's darker earlier. Really hate it.


Time to eat some fresh hot cookies...see you later!!!!


No comments: