Thursday, May 10, 2007

Geez where does the time go?


I can't believe it's been so long already. So much to do. I made this little number last night. It's very similar to the other Shakespeare page, except this is Hamlet. Someone was inquiring about Hamlet pages so I thought I would make a few.
I love doing them. You would really not believe how time consuming sewing on paper is. I didn't. And it's obviously not as forgiving as cloth, because once you poke a hole, that's it. I just really love having the words as a background. Funny thing is when I am choosing pages, I always start reading them and get totally distracted from creating!!!
I still need to show you guys my Anthropologie painting.....it's not quite finished yet. But I'll show ya anyway.......... I stopped by Anthro today to browse around. It's sooo difficult to browse, but I kept telling myself to try to get ideas or inspiration and not buy anything. So I was good and didn't buy one tiny thing!


No comments: