Saturday, January 03, 2009

Dry Clean Only, reads the little tag


So what do you do when your FAVORITE Banana Republic camel hair sweater accidentally finds its way into the washing machine and comes out 10 sizes smaller? (@#$^%#%%^*!!!!!!)

YES......this happened quite a while ago, but I couldn't bear to get rid of it. I just couldn't do it, I tucked it away and forgot about it.

Then I stumbled across it recently when looking for things to donate and realized...Hey, this might fit my little girl.........and guess what....IT DID!!!! ........... I feel so much better
that my favorite sweater is now in good hands!!!! Although I do shiver everytime she picks up a glass of milk, yikes!
Here she is testing it out on the Dance floor!
See sometimes, saving things works out! OK, not most of the time. But this time it did : )

No comments: