Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday, but really Friday..

Since I have off tomorrow, today is my Friday, yayyyy!!!!! Woo hooo........oh how I love a day off!
Painting class was great last night......I swear I could do it ALL day long! It's the most relaxing thing ever! I'm just about finished with my landscape. I must admit I don't particularly enjoy landscapes, they seem too old school or something. I guess, I just didn't know what to pick at the time. But I was thinking about what I could paint next and it hit me last night as I came home to find the latest ANTHROPOLOGIE catalog on my table. OF COURSE, why didn't I think of it before! I love those catalogs, I have the pictures hanging all over my cubicle at work, I should paint them!!! I'm so excited about this silly idea, that I can't wait to start!

No comments: