Monday, August 09, 2010

Design my living room

So right now our living room is totally empty, a blank canvas you could say. I know some people love to attack a room that way. But me, it freaks me out a little. So you want to help design my room? not literally, but you might have some great ideas for me.
I'll share the layout, room specs etc and what I'm looking to do (yeah right, I have no idea).
I will tell you that I did buy a sofa and loveseat...no they are not here and not due to arrive for several weeks. But I guess that will be our starting point!!!


When you first enter through the door and come up, you see the living room. Well if you look up you will see that thing that somebody called a chandelier..sorry. I'm sure it was loved by them. So that will be part of the makeover too! above- this view is as you walk to the top stop facing the room. The only 2 usable 'walls' are what you see the window wall and back wall. To the left it is mostly open to the dining room.
The room measurements are 17' 10 1/2" long by 11' 4 " wide. I'll do a sketch too for a better visual.

So now the sofas..... I bought the Macy's Chloe sofa in granite. I know that's not the best photo...the website doesn't show my color...



(this is the sofa in cream, once again mine will be granite)

OK let the craziness begin... I mean let the fun begin!

1 comment:

pools co said...

Oh boy, this is the ugliest chandelier (if you can even call it that) I've ever seen. I can't believe someone had chosen to buy it for their house!