Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekend happenings....

Hello fellow S-day lovers!!!! I don't want it to end. I love that it's still daylight now at 6:52pm...really love that!

Saturday I went down to Roselle Park to meet up with my sister and go to Exquisite Hair design to get my Hair cut by Jess. It's about a half hour from me, but totally worth the trip to go there.

I will travel for a great cut, and I know you can relate to that.






Here I'm wearing one of the Cameo Necklaces from Melanie's shop. I love it... it has that old charmed feeling, but it's huge so it feels a bit modern to me. We then hopped next door for a little lunch at 'The Hot Spot'. What a great place! We had the best Empanada's ever.

You must go visit if you are in the area. Here we are...of course snapping pics. That's what happens when 2 bloggers are in the same place! Mel will share more too.

Not only do they have great food, but great design to match. Their store has a cool vibe to it. The walls are full of interesting photos and art. Above the windows it's lined with old school lunch boxes. It's nice to see when someone puts as much effort in the presentation of the store as well as ofcourse the food. But often, you don't see both. So I loved the HOT SPOT.

No comments: